Friday 13 November 2009

Rose Joan Mews gets approved

On a very close vote last night plans for development behind Fortune Green Road were approved.
I used the meeting to ask more about access difficulties we had seen for ourselves.  The report dealt with them in two very short sentences - and I'm afraid I wasn't reassured by the answers that we got last night.
Flick and myself therefore voted against the application - but the vote was split 5:5.  As the chair voted to approve - the development can now take place.
I worry about the Mews - and we'll keep an eye out on what we can do.  However, it isn't a Camden Road as it has never been adopted.  Indeed, its been very hard to track down in the past who even owns it.  Without any authority over the road its difficult to see what Camden can do to manage it effectively.  Hopefully this is something that will be brought to the attention of the prospective residents of the new houses before they move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment